"How we educate the mind will change with the times; how we cultivate the heart is and will remain timeless."
-- Bl. Basil Moreau,
Sponsor a Moreau Catholic Student
You can support a Moreau Catholic student with the opportunity to receive a Holy Cross college prep education by:
- Establishing an Endowment Fund: Interest generated from your endowment will be included in our Tuition Assistance Program in perpetuity.
- Donating to the Tuition Assistance Program: Donations made directly to the tuition assistance program help to pay a portion of a student's tuition for the year.
- Establishing or Funding a Scholarship: Make a donation that funds a whole or half scholarship for a student who would not be able to attend Moreau Catholic another wise. Make a four-year scholarship commitment and the scholarship will be named after the donor.
- Making a gift in Memorial or Tribute: Make a donation in memory or in honor of a person. All income will be used to provide tuition assistance for qualified students based on need.
The Moreau Fund
Our annual giving program, The Moreau Fund, is a year-round campaign that offers you the opportunity to invest in emerging priorities for which there are no other immediate or existing sources of funding. Technology acquisition and upgrades, professional development, and campus improvements are all possible because of contributions to The Moreau Fund. These gifts are recognized on a fiscal year basis.
By making a planned gift to Moreau Catholic, your generosity has an impact far beyond your lifetime. Your gift supports generations of students whose lives will be forever changed by their Moreau education.
A planned gift today cost you nothing, but it can help you make a tax-wise investment in both your future and the future of our school. You can support Moreau’s mission of educating hearts and minds by:
- naming Moreau as a beneficiary of an IRA, retirement plan, insurance policy, or bank account
- creating a charitable trust or other life income gift
- including Moreau in your will
For more information contact Doug Hupke, Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 510.881.4305