Moreau Catholic High School welcomes applicants from around the world! A well-qualified international applicant has a(n):
- strong academic record
- high level of English language proficiency to perform well in a challenging college preparatory environment
- keen interest in immersing themselves in the Moreau Catholic community
- earnest desire to live with an American Host Family and embrace American culture
The International Student Program is highly competitive, and we accept a limited number of students in Grades 9 and 10 each year. It is designed for students applying from their home country, only, and for students who intend on graduating from Moreau Catholic High School.
We are not able to accept students into our program who are currently studying in the US. Applicants to the International Student Program must not be older than 19 years of age at the time of high school graduation.
- Complete an online application
- Submit transcripts to the Office of Admissions or upload online to your application checklist
- Grade 9 International Applicants: Submit transcripts from grades 7-current
- Grade 10 International Applicants: Submit transcripts from grades 8-current, and a copy of your current schedule
- Take an English language proficiency test
- All international applicants must show English language proficiency by submitting TOEFL or TOEFL Junior test scores.
- Submit three recommendations through your online application checklist
- Current English Teacher Recommendation
- Current Math Teacher Recommendation
- Current Principal or Counselor Recommendation
- Additional Required Documentation
- Please submit a copy of the front page of your passport
- Please submit a bank statement showing you have sufficient funds to pay tuition for the 2018-2019 school year
- Schedule an interview
- The Office of Admissions will contact you via email to arrange an interview appointment via Skype or in-person.