2016-2017 ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
WELCOME TO MARINER ATHLETICS!
Moreau Catholic High School is pleased to annouce the use of Appryse for the 2016-2017 school year. Appryse is a web-based replacement to the paper-based system we have used previously to track medical history, contact information, and release forms for all of our students.
As parents, you are able to enter all information online as well as upload the doctor physical forms. Information can be updated through out the year as it changes. This system will benefit Moreau in many ways, including the improvement of privacy for our families. Coaches and trainers use a smartphone instead of carrying binders of athlete information.
In the event of injury, trainers and coaches will use the system to automatically notify you of the injury, the symptoms, and/or care, etc. via phone, email and text message. We feel it will make this year much easier for parents, coaches, and most importantly, increase the safety of our students.
ALL ATHLETES: YOU MUST REGISTER IN APPRYSE IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY SPORTS AT MOREAU CATHOLIC
- IF YOU HAVE A PHYSICAL THAT IS CURRENT, PROCEED TO THE REGISTER HERE LINK BELOW WHICH WILL TAKE YOU TO APPRYSE
- IF YOU NEED A PHYSICAL FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Make an appointment with your physician to have a physical evaluation exam
- Complete the Appryse enrollment and print out the Doctor's Physical Form with your unique Appryse bar code.
- Take the Doctor's Physical Form with you to your doctor appointment. Once completed by your physician, you or the Doctor's office can fax the Physical Form to Appryse or turn it in at the AD office in Garin
Click the register here link to go to the appryse system
Frequently Asked Questions:
If I did not register yet, can I still register? Yes you can, but it takes a few days to clear athletes for full participation. All Winter Athletes should register by October 31 or you may not be cleared to try out. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO TRYOUT WITHOUT A CURRENT PHYSICAL AND REGISTRATION IN THE APPRYSE SYSTEM. Spring Athletes, you would be helping out the Athletic Department by insuring that you register now, otherwise it will create more work for the office during the school year, but you can register later if necessary, or if you change your mind and decide to participate.
2. I am an incoming Frosh and submitted a physical to the office, do I need to do another one for Appryse? No, the Athletic Department will obtain the physical dates from the Main office for Frosh and Transfers and input them for you. Going forward, please use the form on the Appryse website for your next physical.
3. I am a returning Student and still have a current physical, do I need to get another one now? No, we will use your date from the physical on file for this year but moving forward, please use the form on the Alppryse Website for your next physical if you use a different form you may submit it to the AD office in Garin.
4. How secure is the Appryse System for our medical and personal information? Appryse is one of the most secure on line registration sites in the country. When researching different companies to use for online registration, we selected Appryse due to their attention to detail and firewalls in place to protect our student athletes. This system is more secure than the "paper" system we used to use that had coaches with hard copies of medical and personal information in binders. Each coach has their own log in information, and there are only a few people with administrative access. No one can access the athletes information except those who need it!
Looking foward to a great 2016-17 Athletic School year.