Book Buy Back Instructions
Make a BuyBack Request
1. Sign into myschoolbookstore.com using the account that you used to purchase your books. If you don't have an account you will need to create one to get started.
2. Click "BuyBack," then on the next page under "My Account," click "Begin a Buyback Request."
3. Select "Campus Drop off" or "UPS Drop off"
4. Select whether or not you are returning to the school next year.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to add your books to your BuyBack request. Previously purchased books eligible for BuyBack will automatically be listed. Simply check the box next to each book you would like to return. Additionally, you'll be able to add other books to your Buy-Back list by searching for them using their ISBN.
6. Submit the request.
7. Print the BuyBack Request Form. (If you selected "UPS Drop-off", box up your books along with the BuyBack Request Form and tape the UPS shipping label to the top of the box using clear packing tape.)
8. Bring books and BuyBack Request Form to the on campus event listed below, or if you selected "UPS Drop-off", drop off your books at the local UPS drop off location.
WHEN: May 23 from 7:30am - 12:00pm
WHERE: Front of Student Center
Dropping Your Books Off
Bring your books and the BuyBack Request Form:
Get Paid for Your Textbooks
If you are returning to your school next year, you will receive a credit voucher via email that you can use toward next year's textbooks. This will help keep the overall cost of textbook ownership low for you and your family. If you are a non-returning student, you will receive a check in the mail once your books get checked in by myschoolbookstore.com
*Before myschoolbookstore.com will buy back your textbooks, their condition will need to be determined.
Click here to download the flyer
BuyBacks are just that simple. If you have any questions, feel free to contact MySchoolBookstore.com through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at (760) 246-8115 during business hours (7:30am – 3:30pm PDT).
Can't make it to the BuyBack event?
Don't worry; you can still submit your books through UPS (postage paid!) Go to www.myschoolbookstore.com
for all the details.