Athletic Registration Packet
The Athletic Department will be holding 3 Packet turn in dates:
Athletic Registration Packet 2013-2014 Download:
- Friday, May 10, 2013 from 3:00pm-7:00pm in Garin Gym
- We recommend any student participating in Fall sports to turn in their packing on this date.
- Mariner Wear and Booster Memberships will be available on this date.
- Fingerprinting for Mariner Cleared will also be available. All volunteers for Moreau Catholic must be fingerprinted through Moreau, regardless of any other diocesan school through which they may have been cleared. No appointment necessary; drop-in appointments only. Contact Maggi Bender at 510-881-4310 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Wednesday, July 31 from 4:00pm-8:00pm in Garin Gym
- P.E. clothes will be on sale this night.
- Mariner Wear and Booster Memberships will also be available. See above for details.
- Saturday, August 3 from 10:00am-5:00pm in Garin Gym
- Mariner Wear and Booster Memberships will be available on this date. See above for details.
Booster 2012 - 2013 webpage
- Includes concussion form, booster application, medical questionnaire, medical release form, residence form, signature form, student parent handbook
Moreau Catholic accepts the individual physical forms by the various doctors. If you need a form to take to your doctor, please feel free to use the form we have available below:
Download the Physical Form >>
Reminder: The physical form needs to have a date, signature and the words, "cleared to participate."
Concussion Information Sheet
The California State Assembly passed a bill that requires every high school athlete to sign a form acknowledging the symptoms and care of concussions. In light of the ongoing research about the long-term effects of a concussion if they are not treated correctly, and in partnership with CIF, Moreau Catholic is requiring every family to sign and return this form. The Concussion Information Sheet can be found in the Athletic Registration Packet above.
All athletes must complete the Athletic Packet in order to be eligible to participate in athletics at Moreau Catholic. One athletic packet is sufficient for the whole year.
All athletes need a current physical to participate and physicals are good for one calendar year. You may turn in a packet without a physical, but must have the physical current by the try-out dates for your sport.
MCHS Sports Available by Season
Football, Girls Tennis, Girls Volleyball, Cross Country (co-ed), Girls Golf, Rally Squad, Water Polo
Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Rally Squad
Baseball, Badminton (co-ed), Track and Field (co-ed), Swimming and Diving (co-ed), Softball, Boys Tennis, Boys Golf, Boys Volleyball