Personal Counseling Program
We provide personal and academic counseling services for all our students.
Personal Counseling Services:
- Individual or group counseling, upon request, to discuss problems of a personal nature in a confidential setting.
- Parent conferences and referral resources.
- Information for students on topics related to mental health.
- Crisis intervention counseling.
- Drug and alcohol education, information and counseling for students and parents.
- Resource for parents with questions about adolescent developmental issues.
Academic Counseling Services:
- Assistance to students in selecting appropriate courses for each year of high school.
- Schedule changes when appropriate or necessary.
- Verification of graduation requirements and college entrance eligibility.
- Interpretation of PSAT tests and results.
- Interpretation of SAT and ACT tests and results.
- Information on summer school, accelerated and special talent programs for students.
- Arrangement of parent-student-counselor meetings and parent teacher-student-counselor meetings.