Registration for Camp Moreau opens on January 1, 2024.
Join us this summer for an amazing experience at Camp Moreau! A fun-filled summer camp for students entering 2nd-5th in the Fall. Camp Moreau offers a STEM-based program in the morning with creative, extracurricular activities in the afternoon. Each 2-week session includes hands-on activities and a field trip. Become a part of the Mariner family and sign your child up today!
Participants: 2nd-5th graders
Choose one or both sessions! For each session, campers will choose 3 of 4 enrichment opportunities:
- Mariner Music: Introduction to Ukulele/Singing
- Mariners Moving for Wellness: Yoga, Martial Arts, and other fitness exercises
- Mariner Makers: Visual Art
- Mariner Magic of Performance: Dance, Theater, and Choir
NOTE: The camps are built as 2-week sessions and cannot be done as single weeks.
- June 17-28, 2024*
Juneteenth Holiday - June 19
- July 8-20, 2024
- Camp Hours: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Aftercare available until 5:00 pm if needed
- Earliest Drop off: 8:00 am
- Latest Pick-up: 5:00pm