Moreau Catholic High School is again pleased to partner with APPRYSE for the 2022-2023 school year for interscholastic athletics, Campus Ministry Retreats, Field Trips, and additional Co-Curricular activities that Moreau Catholic Offers. APPRYSE is a web-based replacement to the paper-based registration system we previously used to track student information and release forms for all of our students.
APPRYSE allows for a more secure privacy for our families. School employees will use Smartphones to access student information, instead of carrying binders with student information, when on retreats, field trips or athletic outings. In the event of an injury, athletic trainers and/or employees will use the system to automatically notify you of the injury, symptoms and/or care via phone, email and text message.
Registration must be done using a computer, and here’s how:
Appryse Student Registration
ALL STUDENTS must be registered in APPRYSE before August 5, 2022. Registration is now open.
- New families: Click on the link below to register. https://app.appryse.com/enroll/AYURSC25
- Once you have established an account, please fill in all the information for your student.
- Returning families: If you already have an APPRYSE account, please log in and verify that all information is current.
- For more information on how to enroll click here
Appryse Athletics Registration
- All students must register with APPRYSE. Students must be registered in order to be eligible to participate in athletics. Please select the sport(s) that you plan to participate in when you register.
- Students must also have a current physical on file prior to participating in any sports at Moreau Catholic, and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Need to provide a physical? Here’s how:
- Make an appointment with your physician to have a physical evaluation.
- Complete the APPRYSE registration and print out the Doctor’s Physical Form, with your unique APPRYSE bar code from your account.
- Take the Doctor’s Physical Form with you to your appointment and have your physician complete the form. Once completed, you or your physician’s office can fax the Physical Form to APPRYSE, scan it into the APPRYSE system, or turn it in to the Athletic Director at Moreau.
- Please note: This is the only form recognized by the APPRYSE system. DO NOT upload any other documents, as they will not be attached to your account. Any other forms you have may be submitted directly to the AD office. Any questions regarding athletics should be sent to email@example.com, 510-878-3845
CLICK THE REGISTER HERE LINK TO GO TO THE APPRYSE SYSTEM
- I am an incoming frosh and submitted a physical form to the office. Do I need to do another one for Appryse?
- I am a returning student and still have a current physical. Do I need to get another one now?
- How secure is the Appyrse System for our medical and personal information?
- I am the mother/guardian of my athlete. Does my husband/guardian also need an account?
- What if I have a blended family and my children have different parents/guardians?
Additional Locations for Physical
PHONE (510) 401-3725
ADDRESS 5763 Stevenson Blvd. Newark, CA 94560
PRICE: $62 credit Card, $55 cash
PHONE (510) 780-9400
ADDRESS 1649 Industrial Pkwy W, Hayward, CA 94544
San Leandro – East
PHONE (510) 343-8300
13939 E. 14th Street Suite 150 San Leandro, CA 94578-2613
~$115 without insurance so call ahead or check the website for insurance info
Center Phone (510) 351-3553
San Leandro location
2587 Merced Street, San Leandro, CA 94577
Phone: (925) 520-0055
5635 W. Las Positas Blvd Suite 401 Pleasanton, CA 94588