Parent Ambassadors play an important role as liaisons to help keep Moreau Catholic High School up-to-date on important issues and events involving their parish or support school community. Ambassadors also assist by communicating Moreau Catholic events and special projects to their community.
Purpose: Parent Ambassadors assist the office of Admissions in matters promoting positive relationships between Moreau Catholic High School and the parish/school communities served by the school. Further, Parent Ambassadors play a vital role in the identification and recruitment of prospective students and their families.
Counsel the school administration in matters of the school's relationship with the local parish and other school communities
● Provide helpful information and personal assistance leading to positive, school-parish relations
● Share outreach ideas and collaboration initiatives
● Relay any important parish/school information
● Distribute promotional materials to support schools/parishes
Use personal and social networks to identify prospective students & their families
● Identify areas of outreach at support schools/parishes
● Share your Moreau story, highlighting recent developments of the school
● Encourage people to engage with us via our online inquiry form, and social media accounts, and attend Admissions events
● Connect Office of Admission with prospective students/families
Assist with and attend Admissions recruitment events
● Open House, Family Admissions Tours, Spring Welcome Night, etc.
● Coordinate, support, and attend external outreach events such as community/school fairs, parent coffee chats, etc.
Transition from Ambassadors to Mentors during Admissions Process
● Answer questions about the school
● Assist families with the Online Application
● Direct families to contact the Office of Admissions for specific questions or concerns
● Encourage families to apply for Financial Aid if needed
● Support families after decisions to help them enroll
Please contact Admissions at email@example.com with any questions.