Parent Ambassadors play an important role as liaisons to help keep Moreau Catholic High School up-to-date on important issues and events involving their parish or support school community. Ambassadors also assist by communicating Moreau Catholic events and special projects to their community.
Purpose: Parent Ambassadors assist the office of Admissions in matters promoting positive relationships between Moreau Catholic High School and the parish/school communities served by the school. Further, Parent Ambassadors play a vital role in the identification and recruitment of prospective students and their families.
Counsel the school administration in matters of the school's relationship with the local parish and other school communities
● Provide helpful information and personal assistance leading to positive, school-parish relations
● Share outreach ideas and collaboration initiatives
● Relay any important parish/school information
● Distribute promotional materials to support schools/parishes
Use personal and social networks to identify prospective students & their families
● Identify areas of outreach at support schools/parishes
● Share your Moreau story, highlighting recent developments of the school
● Encourage people to engage with us via our online inquiry form, and social media accounts, and attend Admissions events
● Connect Office of Admission with prospective students/families
Assist with and attend Admissions recruitment events
● Open House, Family Admissions Tours, Spring Welcome Night, etc.
● Coordinate, support, and attend external outreach events such as community/school fairs, parent coffee chats, etc.
Transition from Ambassadors to Mentors during Admissions Process
● Answer questions about the school
● Assist families with the Online Application
● Direct families to contact the Office of Admissions for specific questions or concerns
● Encourage families to apply for Financial Aid if needed
● Support families after decisions to help them enroll
For 40+ years, proceeds from the Moreau Catholic High School Golf Classic have supported the merit-based Brother Gary Stone, C.S.C. Scholarship. Volunteers are needed to join the golf committee and assist with soliciting sponsors for advertisements and raffle prizes. On the day of the tournament, volunteers are needed for registration and staffing contest holes. Meetings are scheduled three times during the school year. Please contact Diana (Straggas) DeFrance ’76 with questions.
Fingerprinting or LiveScan completed for any other organization cannot be considered.
LiveScan fingerprinting paperwork can be picked up from the main office, Monday through Friday, between 7:30 am and 3:30 pm. Volunteers will need to be fingerprinted at the location specified on the paperwork.
Send your certificate of completion to Julie Maroun at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have completed this course for another school in the Diocese within the last 3 years, you may forward that certificate to demonstrate completion.
Site Services works in conjunction with all departments of the school to keep the facility in good working order and create a pleasant environment for student learning. Regular work such as painting, moving, cleaning and landscaping are typical examples of the work needed to support Site Services. Tradespeople with specialty skills are extremely valuable and encouraged to contact the Director of Site Services, Scott Rea, at email@example.com to help with planning changes to the campus.