Our tuition model includes:
- A full schedule of college preparatory classes, which may include Honors and Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- A designated Counselor who provides academic support and advocacy for students
- A year long UC-approved English course with academic and English language support
- An Apple MacBook Air laptop, textbooks, a yearbook, locks for lockers, class fees and a uniform for Physical Education classes
- A two-week summer orientation program that features:
- a comprehensive English Language workshop
- cultural exchange with American students
- trips to a local university and San Francisco with Moreau Catholic students
- a review of school expectations
- a campus and facilities tour and staff introductions
Housing / Accommodations
Moreau Catholic is a day school and does not provide housing on campus. Students in the program stay with host families in the surrounding community.
We work closely with local housing agents who ensure our international students are placed with host families that will encourage the continued development of English skills, provide academic guidance, and assist in the immersion into the American culture.
All international students are required to arrange their home stay through our Moreau Catholic High School approved housing agencies.