The 47th Annual Booster Club Crab Feed and Auction!
January 23, 2016
This Mardi Gras themed event kicks off with a cocktail hour featuring a no host bar with raffle items, a silent auction and a dessert auction. The all-you-can-eat dinner features fresh Dungeness Crab and delicious pasta--all served by the amazing athletes of Moreau Catholic High School.
Dinner ends with our Live Auction, featuring sports memorabilia autographed by some of the Bay Area's biggest stars and tickets to games (some w/free parking), wine packages, one-of-a-kind day trips, and other amazing items. End the night in "Club ISC" where our DJ will play dance music into the late hours!
UPDATED INFORMATION ON THE CRAB FEED IN LIGHT OF THE NEWS ABOUT A PERCEIVED CRAB SHORTAGE
Great news! The Mardi Gras Themed Event and Auction is going ahead as planned on January 23, 2016. The Moreau Catholic Booster Club wants to insure the safety and enjoyment of our patrons and to this end have been working with our crab distributor to be kept up to date with the latest information about the perceived crab situation. After speaking to our crab distributor, they have high expectations that they will be able to meet our crab demands (either from Oregon, Washington, Alaska or California) if the season opens up. The testing of crab is an ongoing process and is done every year, so this is nothing new. In the possible event, that the season continues to be delayed we are investigating other options for our menu.
Some important details:
- Early Bird Priced Tickets are currently on sale on our Website, and will continue until November 30, 2015. After that the price does go up.
- Fish and Game plan to test and then release a statement about the season, first for the November 15 commercial season and then also between December 1 and 10, 2015.
- Boosters will determine a final menu by December 14, 2015.
- If the Menu is altered and ticket holders would like a refund, the request must be submitted by December 21, 2015. Please contact Kari Cardana via email at email@example.com.
- A complete update regarding the event will be posted on the website by December 15, 2015.
Our Mardi Gras Themed Event will still feature Raffle items, Silent Auction items, Dessert Auction and a thrilling Live Auction featuring some of the most desired items we have had in the past plus new and exciting additions. Don’t miss out on the best Event in the Bay Area!
Tickets and Package Pricing Menu
Below is a list of pricing options for individuals and groups buying tickets:
Please note: This event is for the enjoyment of adult guests, age 21 and older.
Individual Ticket Prices
- Early-Bird Tickets - $50 per person (Ends November 30th at midnight)
- Regular Tickets - $60 per person
The Big-Easy Package
- Includes 2 Crab Feed Tickets, 20 Drink Tokens & 50 Raffle Tickets
- Early-Bird Big-Easy Package - $150 per package (Ends November 30th at midnight - a $180 value!)
- Regular Big-Easy Package - $170 per package ($180 value!)
VIP Cocktail Seating
Enjoy being treated like royalty at a table for 8, during the Pre-Crab Feed Cocktail Hour! Package - $150*
- Table for 8
- 2 bottles of wine
- Hot and cold hors d'oeuvres
- Your own personal waiter or waitress (an MCHS coach)
- Escorted entrance to the Crab Feed Dinner through the VIP Entrance - no waiting in line
- Comfortable, relaxed at atmosphere for conversation and laughs!
*Dinner Tickets sold separately - Limited tables available
- 10 Drink Tokens - $10
- 25 Raffle Tickets - $20
2016 Crab Feed Bar Token Values
1 Token - Water
1 Token - Soft Drinks
4 Tokens - Beer
5 Tokens - Glass of Wine
6 Tokens - Mixed Drink
18 Tokens - Bottle of Wine
Questions? Please contact: